Abbyy FineReader 15 Corporate - Windows 1 year
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
INSTANT DOWNLOAD + PRODUCT KEY
- Order number: IDE-10369
- Language: Multilingual
- Device(s): 1 PC
- Runtime: Permanently valid
- Delivery time: 5 - 30 Minuten
Buy desired software easily and securely through SSL encryption in the store.
5-30 minutes e-mail delivery and instant download.
We offer free help via TeamViewer during the initial installation.
Via chat, email and phone.
System requirements Abbyy FineReader 15 Corporate
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Centralized deployment and virtualization
ABBYY FineReader 15 operation has been tested for the following configurations:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 (including use with Remote Desktop, RemoteApp and Remote Desktop Web Access)
Citrix Workspace App 1808 (with installed application accessed from a server), Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- PC with 1 GHz (or faster) x86 or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB is recommended); in multiprocessor systems, an additional 512 MB RAM is required for each additional processor.
- 1.2 GB hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.2 GB free space for optimal program operation
- Graphics card with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- Internet connection is required to activate the serial number.
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
Buy software online at low prices
in 3 simple steps:
Secure shopping through SSL encryption.
Download directly after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
How do our prices come about?
The goods offered by us are activation keys which were originally delivered by the respective owners to a first purchaser. This person paid the corresponding remuneration to the owner and thus received activatable product keys, the use of which is not subject to any time limit. We make use of our right and buy up a large number of non-activated keys from corresponding distributors.
This procedure enables us to offer our products at comparatively lower prices.
Furthermore, the virtual inventory management also contributes to this, which is responsible for the elimination of delivery and storage fees, as well as the elimination of high personnel fees.
Accordingly, one should keep in mind that our earnings are far from being equal to those of the original owners. Rather, our focus is on satisfying our customers with the best possible price-performance ratio in order to gain their trust and to be able to enjoy a steadily growing clientele in the future. Thousands of customers have already been convinced by our quality - become one of them!