VMware Workstation 15 Pro - Full Version - Download
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
INSTANT DOWNLOAD + PRODUCT KEY
- Order number: IDE-10226
- Language: English
- Runtime: Permanently valid
- Delivery time: 5 - 30 Minuten
Buy desired software easily and securely through SSL encryption in the store.
5-30 minutes e-mail delivery and instant download.
We offer free help via TeamViewer during the initial installation.
Via chat, email and phone.
Version: VMware Workstation Pro 15.x for Windows (ESD)
VMware Workstation Pro 15 Features:
- Run multiple operating systems simultaneously on the same PC
- Support for hundreds of guest and host operating systems
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows 10
- Create limited VMs with expiration dates
- Run VMware Workstation Pro as a server to share virtual machines with others
- Support for virtual tablet sensors, including accelerometer, gyroscope and compassEasily move and access VMs across the VMware infrastructure
VMware Workstation 15 also delivers the leading-edge features and performance that tech professionals have come to expect from market leader VMware and rely on in their day-to-day work with virtual machines. Support for the latest Windows and Linux versions, processors and hardware, as well as the ability to connect to VMware vCloud Air, make this the perfect tool for anyone looking to increase productivity, save time and secure the perfect entry into the cloud.
For Microsoft Windows 10
Workstation 15 Pro is the best way to test Windows 10 on your existing Windows. Workstation's virtual machine wizard lets you install Windows 10 from a disk or ISO image to a virtual machine in a few simple steps. With Workstation 15 Pro, you can take advantage of new Windows 10 features like Cortana, the digital personal assistant, annotations in Edge, the new web browser, or just universal apps for Windows.
Systems with processors (CPUs) from 2011 are supported, except:
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 Bonnell microarchitecture (e.g. Atom Z670/Z650; Atom N570),
- Systems with Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 Saltwell microarchitecture (e.g. Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, Atom N2800/N2600),
- Systems with AMD processors based on the Llano and Bobcat microarchitectures (e.g. codenamed "Hondo", "Ontario", "Zacate", "Llano").
In addition, the following are supported:
- Systems with Intel processors based on the 2010 Westmere microarchitecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
- Core speed: 1.3 GHz or faster
- Minimum 2 GB RAM; 4 GB RAM or more recommended
Guest operating systems
More than 200 operating systems are supported, including:
Windows 10, Windows 8.X, Windows 7, Windows XP, Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE, Oracle Linux,
Debian, Fedora, openSUSE, Mint, CentOS
For a complete list of supported host and guest operating systems, see the VMware Compatibility Guide.
Operating System Requirements
VMware Workstation Pro can run on most 64-bit* host operating systems - Windows or Linux :
Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 7
See the VMware Compatibility Guide for the latest information on supported operating systems.
Scope of delivery
✔ Free shipping by email
✔ Installation file VMware Workstation 15 Pro Full Version (English)
✔ Product key for the activation of VMware Workstation 15 Pro Full Version (English)
✔ Quick installation & activation guide
Buy software online at low prices
in 3 simple steps:
Secure shopping through SSL encryption.
Download directly after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
How do our prices come about?
The goods offered by us are activation keys which were originally delivered by the respective owners to a first purchaser. This person paid the corresponding remuneration to the owner and thus received activatable product keys, the use of which is not subject to any time limit. We make use of our right and buy up a large number of non-activated keys from corresponding distributors.
This procedure enables us to offer our products at comparatively lower prices.
Furthermore, the virtual inventory management also contributes to this, which is responsible for the elimination of delivery and storage fees, as well as the elimination of high personnel fees.
Accordingly, one should keep in mind that our earnings are far from being equal to those of the original owners. Rather, our focus is on satisfying our customers with the best possible price-performance ratio in order to gain their trust and to be able to enjoy a steadily growing clientele in the future. Thousands of customers have already been convinced by our quality - become one of them!