Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Windows
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
INSTANT DOWNLOAD + PRODUCT KEY
- Order number: BS-10142
- Language: Multilingual
- Device(s): 1 PC
- Runtime: Unlimited
- Country zone(s): Worldwide
- Delivery time: 5 - 30 Minuten
- Applications: WordExcelPowerPointOneNoteOutlookPublisherAccess
Buy desired software easily and securely through SSL encryption in the store.
5-30 minutes e-mail delivery and instant download.
We offer free help via TeamViewer during the initial installation.
Via chat, email and phone.
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional: Software solution with that little bit extra
Many companies still rely on Microsoft Office 2013 Professional as a solution for digital office work. They refuse to switch to a younger version. And there's a reason for this: Office 2013 in the Professional variant comes with applications that are no longer included in more modern versions, but are of great benefit to many users.
Office 2013 Professional includes:
- Word Creating professional text documents in a snap.
- Excel Intelligent spreadsheet for managing information.
- PowerPoint Creating dynamic presentations for impressive information presentation.
- OneNote The digital notebook for manageable and thorough data recording.
- Outlook Communication made easy.
- Publisher Design high-quality publications on a professional level.
- Access Impressive data usage at your own discretion.
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional : The most important functions at a glance
- All standard applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and Outlook
- Publisher, Access and Sharepoint as additional applications that are only available in the Professional edition
- Lync and Infopath as real unique selling points
- Compatible with older Windows versions
- Suitable for 32-bit as well as 64-bit systems
- Tools for networked collaboration and fast and easy data exchange
Lync and Infopath: What no recent Office version can offer
Infopath is an application that serves the design and use of XML-based forms. Microsoft justified the abandonment of this Office app by saying that the essential functions had been transferred to other apps such as Excel or Word. However, this is not correct. In addition, the design of the forms in particular has become much more difficult. At the same time, the forms are constantly needed in everyday life: For example, contact databases are maintained via XML forms.
Compatible with older Windows versions
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional offers another unique selling point that is otherwise not available for any of the solutions for digital office work from the Californian software forge. All known Office apps are on board and offer all essential functions. At the same time, they are also compatible with older Windows versions. You can even still run Microsoft Office 2013 Professional under Windows Vista. Younger Office versions are reserved exclusively for Windows 10. So, if you are working with older machines in companies, but you want the most powerful Office possible, this edition is the best possible solution for you.
|System Requirements - Office 2013 Professional|
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|Operating systems||Windows XP (SP3), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, |
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10
|Working memory||at least 1 GB RAM (32bit) or 2 GB RAM (64bit)|
|Hard disk space||at least 3 GB available disk space|
|(more detailed information can be obtained from the manufacturer) office.com/systemrequirements.|
Our goodwill - your satisfaction!
If we don't have the Office version you bought in stock anymore, you will get a higher version without any extra charge!
Your advantages are the following:
- no delay in delivery time
- no additional costs due to the higher version
- more application programs at a lower price
Buy software online at low prices
in 3 simple steps:
Secure shopping through SSL encryption.
Download directly after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
How do our prices come about?
The goods offered by us are activation keys which were originally delivered by the respective owners to a first purchaser. This person paid the corresponding remuneration to the owner and thus received activatable product keys, the use of which is not subject to any time limit. We make use of our right and buy up a large number of non-activated keys from corresponding distributors.
This procedure enables us to offer our products at comparatively lower prices.
Furthermore, the virtual inventory management also contributes to this, which is responsible for the elimination of delivery and storage fees, as well as the elimination of high personnel fees.
Accordingly, one should keep in mind that our earnings are far from being equal to those of the original owners. Rather, our focus is on satisfying our customers with the best possible price-performance ratio in order to gain their trust and to be able to enjoy a steadily growing clientele in the future. Thousands of customers have already been convinced by our quality - become one of them!